Our consulting services are designed to help customers who need higher-level technical advice and leadership. Our consultants fill leadership roles on strategic and mission-critical projects and can be brought in to execute dramatic project turnarounds.
Consulting Services FAQ
Why should I use ByteCrafters?
Our consultants are trusted advisors for executives at Fortune 500 companies and emerging businesses alike. We pride ourselves on our technical excellence, professionalism, and ability to use technology to help solve your core business problems.
What businesses and industries are you experienced in?
Our consultants have experience in a wide range of industries including financial services, telecom, health care & medicine, retail, and high tech.
What kinds of consulting services do you provide?
We advise and lead customers on areas such as:
- Enterprise Architecture - developing and communicating integration architectures, security architectures, and systems management architectures on an enterprise scale. We can work directly with C-level executives to develop strategic roadmaps that harness information technology for competitive advantage.
- Application Architecture - creating robust, flexible, and high-performance n-tier web, back-office, and commercial applications. Our application architects are brought in to lead projects from inception or can be brought in to turn around failing projects.
- Project Management - managing risk, resources, and milestones to deliver projects on time and on budget. We can help you manage and execute Proof-of-Concept projects and
What kind of technologies are your consultants familiar with?
Our consultants have a broad range of experience with current and legacy technologies. Our primary areas of focus are:
- Programming Languages - C#, VB.NET, C++ & Visual C++, Java, Ruby, Smalltalk.
- Web Application Servers - ASP.NET, BEA Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Ruby on Rails.
- Databases - Oracle, SQL Server, DB2.
- Operating Systems - Microsoft Windows Server, Sun Solaris, Linux, IBM AIX.
- Integration - MSMQ, MQSeries, SOAP web services, XML/HTTP web services, AS/400 DataQueues.
Can you put an entire team together for a targeted IT initiative?
Yes, we are able to help you build a team from scratch. Our outsourcing services take that one step further - we deliver turn-key solutions using our own staff, offices, systems, and processes.
Are your billing terms flexible?
We can bill on an hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis on Net 30 terms. You choose your preference.
Are your consultants techies?
No. Our consultants are, first and foremost, technologists - since 1999 we have made it our business to master information technology, one of the fastest changing fields in history. However, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and ability to communicate. We communicate with your stakeholders in language they understand. When we work with executives it's about revenue, cost reduction, shareholder value, market share. When we work with your architects it's about flexibility, scalability, availability, manageability. With your programmers it's about cohesion, coupling, polymorphism, inheritance.
We are not techies spouting unintelligible techno-jargon.